Synergistic Research Foundation SX Digital
Features core Synergistic Research technologies in the purest expression possible, made affordable for audiophiles who are not ready to invest more heavily.
Foundation SX Digital cables start with geometries and materials like pure silver plus Teflon and air dielectrics that are perfect for transferring digital signals without loss or jitter. We then apply technology initially developed to elevate our cost-no-object SRX cable loom for maximum resolution paired with musicality, so you enjoy long listening sessions without fatigue. Next, SRX UEF compound is applied in a grid pattern to the shield of Foundation SX digital cables to reject noise while expanding your system’s holographic potential in a not-so-subtle way. Lastly, we hit each digital cable with a five day multi-step High Current Long Duration Conditioning Process initially developed for the SRX cable loom. The inclusion of cutting-edge SRX technology gives Foundation higher resolution with a lower noise floor plus musicality that was not possible with the original Foundation Digital Cables. And to voice Foundation SX Cables to blend perfectly with your system and personal tastes, we include UEF Carbon Tuning Discs so you can custom tailor the sound of your cable to compliment your stereo. For improved image focus and clarity, apply a Purple Tuning Disc or select a Gold Tuning Disc when greater warmth and liquidity are needed. Of course, you can also run Foundation SX Digital straight without the included Tuning Discs. The choice is yours.
Carbon Tuning Discs Included
Included with Foundation SX interconnects, speaker cables, and power cables, Carbon Tuning Discs ($199.95 MSRP) are a spinoff of our new Atmosphere SX Loom where they are placed inside cables at key locations and are instrumental in creating the SX sound. Based on our patented UEF technology, each disc gets treated with a unique UEF compound that interacts with EM fields wherever you place them in your system or on cables to improve sound quality. The conductive carbon fiber material of the disc enhances the interaction between the UEF compound and the surrounding EM fields where it is placed. The Gold- Carbon Tuning Discs flesh out rich harmonics combined with a clarifying effect in the sound field for a more lifelike and holographic presentation. Purple- Carbon Tuning Discs get treated with a UEF compound that enhances clarity and extension in the soundstage even beyond Gold.
1 each RCA, 2 each XLR Silver Matrix Conductor:
- Silver Matrix Signal conductor: Monocrystal conductors with copper core
- Dielectric: Solid Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Maximum Frequency: 12.4 Ghz
- Geometry: SPDIF single run / AES/EBU double run
RCA and XLR Connectors:
- Silver Teflon SR 20 SPDIF or Neutrik NC3FX-BAG, NC3MX-BAG, AES/EBU connectors
- 4 (RCA) 6 (XLR) point-to-point hand soldered connections
- SRX Matrix Shielding: UEF coating with Graphene is applied directly to connectors significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail
- Silver Solder: 4%
- Hand build time: 1.25 hours
- SRX Quantum Tunneling: After the cable is completely assembled all connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely. This allows the maximum amount of low level information through the conductors and provides for the highest amount of realism in your music
- Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
- 5 day Burn-in: 2 step process
- Hand crafted in our California factory
Visit us for a listening session and free consultation
You are cordially invited to experience Bliss. We are located in Minnetonka, MN on the Deephaven border. We accommodate visits by appointment only and give you our complete attention when you are here. You should expect to have the opportunity to listen to a reference-level system and being engaged in discussion so we learn how to best help guide you further along your journey.
Hours: By appointment only