Synergistic Research Atmosphere SX Alive Phono
Tricon geometries with Silver Matrix conductors and a High-Frequency Conditioning Signal developed for our flagship SRX loom.
Atmosphere X ALIVE employs all our latest UEF Tech including the amazing UEF BLUE Fuse conditioning process and Level 2 UEF Shielding with a 1,000,000 volt conditioning process we call Quantum Tunneling. Hand crafted in our California factory from 2 x Silver Matrix RCA and 4 x Silver Matrix XLR Geometries with grounding that shunts shield noise away from your system to ground in a cable hand built in our California factory. You experience the you-are-there holography and musicality we’re famous for at a price point that competes with lesser machine built cables.
2 each 4th Gen Silver Matrix RCA, 4 each 4th Gen-Silver Matrix XLR:
- Silver Copper Matrix: Monocrystal conductors with a separate ground conductor from shield
- Dielectric: Teflon
- Shielding: Silver Braid -Quantum Tunneled
- Geometry: 2 channel single ended / 6 channel balanced
RCA and XLR Connectors:
- Silver Teflon SR 20 RCA or Neutrik NC3FX-BAG, NC3MX-BAG XLR connectors
- 8 (RCA) 12 (XLR) point-to-point hand soldered connections
- Atmosphere Level 2 UEF Matrix Shielding: UEF coating with Graphene is applied directly to connectors significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail
- Silver Solder: 4%
- Hand build time: 3 hours
- Quantum Tunneling: Post Production process, 1 million volts are passed through finished cable providing a “canal” that allows electrons to pass more freely through conductor material and connections
- Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
- 5 day Burn-in: 2 step process
- Hand crafted in our California factory
Visit us for a listening session and free consultation
You are cordially invited to experience Bliss. We are located in Minnetonka, MN on the Deephaven border. We accommodate visits by appointment only and give you our complete attention when you are here. You should expect to have the opportunity to listen to a reference-level system and being engaged in discussion so we learn how to best help guide you further along your journey.
Hours: By appointment only