Synergistic Research SR30 Interconnects
OFC copper conductors for natural, effortless sound and UEF Matrix Shielding with Graphene for holographic realism most other flagship cables cannot match.
30-years to perfection
The SR30 interconnects start with a musical sounding OFC copper for natural, effortless sound. We then add UEF Matrix Shielding with Graphene for holographic realism that most other flagship cables cannot match despite costing thousands of dollars. We then treat them with over 1-million volts of electricity in a new long-duration conditioning process over multiple frequencies first developed for our state-of-the-art SRX cable loom for breathtaking three-dimensional sound without grain or harshness. For the final touch, you can custom voice SR30 interconnects to your system with included Carbon Tuning Discs that enable you to voice them to your stereo from warm and liquid with the Gold Discs, to open and airy with the Purple Discs. Or go straight with no discs at all. The choice is yours. Available with a no-risk money-back guarantee from participating Synergistic Research dealers and distributors.
Carbon Tuning Discs Included
Included with SR30 interconnects, speaker cables, and power cables, Carbon Tuning Discs ($199.95 MSRP) are a spinoff of our new Atmosphere SX Loom where they are placed inside cables at key locations and are instrumental in creating the SX sound. Based on our patented UEF technology, each disc gets treated with a unique UEF compound that interacts with EM fields wherever you place them in your system or on cables to improve sound quality. The conductive carbon fiber material of the disc enhances the interaction between the UEF compound and the surrounding EM fields where it is placed. The Gold- Carbon Tuning Discs flesh out rich harmonics combined with a clarifying effect in the sound field for a more lifelike and holographic presentation. Purple- Carbon Tuning Discs get treated with a UEF compound that enhances clarity and extension in the soundstage even beyond Gold.
4 each RCA High Purity Copper Matrix conductor
6 each XLR High Purity Silver Matrix conductor:
- Dielectric: Expanded Polyethylene Foam
- Shielding: Silver Braid -Quantum Tunneled
RCA and XLR Connectors:
- Silver Teflon SR 20 RCA or Neutrik NC3FX-BAG, NC3MX-BAG XLR connectors
- 8 (RCA) 12 (XLR) point-to-point hand soldered connections
- SRX Quantum Tunneling: After the cable is completely assembled all connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely. This allows the maximum amount of low level information through the conductors and provides for the highest amount of realism in your music
- SRX shielding -UEF coating with Graphene is applied to connectors and cabling significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail. The conductors also benefit from dampening effect that UEF provides.
- Silver Solder: 4%
- Listened for signal direction before build
- Hand crafted in our California factory
- Hand build time: 1 hours
Visit us for a listening session and free consultation
You are cordially invited to experience Bliss. We are located in Minnetonka, MN on the Deephaven border. We accommodate visits by appointment only and give you our complete attention when you are here. You should expect to have the opportunity to listen to a reference-level system and being engaged in discussion so we learn how to best help guide you further along your journey.
Hours: By appointment only