Synergistic Research SRX Interconnects
SRX interconnects utilize an exploded geometry comprised of 8 x Silver Air Strings per RCA and 12 x Silver Air Strings per XLR pair.
SRX interconnects utilize an exploded geometry comprised of 8 x Silver Air Strings per RCA and 12 x Silver Air Strings per XLR pair. Each Air String is hand-made in our California factory from 99.9999% pure silver in an air dielectric with a UEF grid running the cable’s length to lower the noise floor and expand the sound field. Dissecting each cable’s middle is a 14 gauge Silver Matrix solid core Ground Plane that connects directly to the AC ground with a supplied ground plug. For a lower noise floor, connect the Ground Plane to an Active SR Ground Block. All Air Strings and the Ground Plane are run through carbon fiber discs to maintain separation between conductors for lower capacitance and cross-talk between cables. Voicing the cables to your system is made easy with supplied Gold and Silver SRX Carbon Fibre UEF filters. Gold will deliver a warmer and more liquid sound, while silver has increased air and focus. You decide between Gold and Silver Tuning Circuits one component at a time by listening to your two options. After discovering which option sounds best, progress to the next set of interconnects until all options have been exhausted for a bespoke system match.
SRX + Master Carbon Cable Tuning Modules
Now with Master Tuning Modules ($850/pair MSRP). We’ve completely reformulated and re-voiced our Galileo Tuning Circuits with new technology originally designed for the new ultra-resolution and musical Galileo SX line of cables. Now Silver Bullets have more detail combined with greater warmth than the prior Galileo Silver Bullets while the Gold Bullets impart even greater musicality and liquid smoothness with a touch more air and detail than before. For best results, it is recommended that you first allow any Synergistic Research cable to settle into your system for 72 to 96 hours without removal or handling and without Gold or Silver Bullets attached. Then listen first with Gold, and then with Silver bullets, and pick the option that makes the best music in your system.
Master Tuning Module’s Sonic Characteristics:
- Greater Air and Detail
- Liquid Smoothness
Gold Tuning Module’s Sonic Characteristics:
- Greater Musicality
- Greater Liquid Smoothness
- Air and Detail
After perfecting the most natural-sounding and holographic cables in our history, we set out to take them further with a new high voltage conditioning process that applies a sweeping frequency plot for an extended duration. We experimented with dozens of frequencies in different combinations over a prolonged time period before landing on just the right mix. We even built a new Tesla Coil to handle the excess heat generated during long conditioning sessions. Once finalized, the SRX conditioning process created holographic realism and timbrel accuracy far beyond our previous Tesla Coil conditioning protocol.
- Each pair of Synergistic Research SRX Interconnect Cables are made from 10 (RCA) or 14 (XLR) separate geometries – 8 each (RCA) 12 each (XLR) 99.9999% Pure Silver mono-filament Air Strings, and 2 each 10awg Silver/Copper Matrix conductors.
- Standard 1 meter lengths. Additional length built to order.
10 each (RCA) and 12 each (XLR) 2nd Gen 99.9999% Pure Silver Mono-filament Air Sting
- Silver Air Strings: 99.9999% pure monocrystal silver conductor
- Dielectric: Air (sealed)
- Shielding: UEF Ground Plane Technology
- Hand crafted in our California factory
2 each 10awg Silver/Copper Matrix:
- Silver Copper Matrix: Monocrystal conductors
- Dielectric: PTFE
- Listened to determine signal direction before build
- UEF Active Shielding 3rd generation,
- Point to Point Wiring
- WBT Silver Solder 4%
5 Day burn in :
- 3 Step process
2 each Gold SR25 UEF Tuning Passive Module:
- Optional voicing for increased warmth, liquidity
2 each Silver SR25 UEF Tuning Passive Module:
- Optional voicing for maximum information and refinement.
RCA and XLR Connectors:
- Synergistic Research Silver SR20 RCA or XLR
- Individual EXP Isolated cable geometries for improved vibrational isolation
- 28 (RCA) and 32 (XLR) point-to-point hand soldered connections
- SRX UEF Matrix Shielding: 2 different UEF coatings with Graphene are applied to UEF Cell, connectors and cabling and ground significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail. The conductors and UEF Cell also benefit from dampening effect that UEF provides
- 4 Termination for SRX tuning Module (Silver and Gold)
- WBT Silver Solder: 4%
- Hand build time: 8 hours
- Quantum Tunneling: After the cable is completely assembled all connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely. This allows the maximum amount of low level information through the conductors and provides for the highest amount of realism in your music
- Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
- 5-day Burn In: 2 step process
- 100% Hand Crafted in our California factory
Visit us for a listening session and free consultation
You are cordially invited to experience Bliss. We are located in Minnetonka, MN on the Deephaven border. We accommodate visits by appointment only and give you our complete attention when you are here. You should expect to have the opportunity to listen to a reference-level system and being engaged in discussion so we learn how to best help guide you further along your journey.
Hours: By appointment only