Synergistic Research Atmosphere SX Alive Speaker Cables
Two separate runs with Silver Copper Matrix conductors and a High-Frequency Conditioning Signal developed for our flagship SRX loom.
Each Alive SX speaker cable comprises two separate speaker cables running in parallel to keep individual gauge size low to eliminate skin effect distortion but with a combined gauge that delivers music with impact and tightly controlled dynamics. We then apply a new High-Frequency Long Duration Conditioning Process first developed for our flagship SRX cable loom. The same conditioning process that makes our new Purple Fuses the world’s highest performance competing with fuses costing thousands of dollars. Alive SX is voiced with internal Carbon Fibre UEF Tuning Discs expressly developed for Atmosphere SX. These discs are placed strategically along the cable’s geometries and near connectors to improve resolution while making the cable more musical without harshness despite increased high-frequency resolution and air. Alive SX may be the entry point into Atmosphere SX. Yet, it has the performance to unseat cables costing several times as much and does so with lifelike three-dimensionality other cables cannot match.
4 each High Current Silver Matrix 2nd Gen:
- Silver Copper Matrix: separate ground conductor from shield
- Dielectric: Modified Polyethylene
- Shielding: Silver Mylar -Quantum Tunneled
- Listened for Signal Direction before build
Each Channel of Alive Speaker Cables are 2 separate runs of Silver Matrix Alloy 2nd Gen cables
SR BoFa Banana and SR Silver Spade Connectors:
- 18 point-to-point hand soldered connections
- Atmosphere UEF 3 Treatment: 2 different UEF coatings with Graphene are applied to connectors and cabling and ground significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail. The conductors and ground plane also benefit from dampening effect that UEF provides
- Silver Solder: 4%
- Hand build time: 3.5 hours
- Quantum Tunneling: Connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely
- Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
- 5 day Burn-in: 2 step process
- Hand crafted in our California factory
Visit us for a listening session and free consultation
You are cordially invited to experience Bliss. We are located in Minnetonka, MN on the Deephaven border. We accommodate visits by appointment only and give you our complete attention when you are here. You should expect to have the opportunity to listen to a reference-level system and being engaged in discussion so we learn how to best help guide you further along your journey.
Hours: By appointment only